After recording is turned on, the signaling and media in the channel will be saved on the server in real time.
At the end of the recording, the server will organize the files (these files are called original recordings), according to the timeline sequence, the events and media
The stream is reproduced completely and converted into an mp4 file (the final recording)
- The playback program is introduced into
- Call startPlay starts playbac
- getEngine after the
- Set a variety of monitoring, detailed with acquired Engine callback documents
- According to the various events returned by the callback document, restore the scene of the playback program
- After the playback program is developed, it can be debugged in the player (the final MP4 recording of the server is consistent with the debug result)
The player is developed for the linux server. If you use the player to debug in the window, a pop-up window will appear, but it is notIt does not affect, just close it.
If you replace
record.json, you need to restart the player and download again.